12.5.08

Just Shoot Me Now


I have to say that I hate Curious George. Every time I watch the fuzzy little monkey I can feel the cynicism flow through my veins. As I watch an episode I am constantly dumbfounded, completely confused how the human race has made it as long as it has.
Hi monkey, I need to go get my fix, will you watch my shop for me? Or Hi monkey, maybe you would like to cook dinner in my restaurant tonight? I wouldn't trust that monkey to take out my trash let alone take over my livelihood for a day. I can see it now.
Sean: Oh, Hi George. I'm being called out on an emergency, could you see my 4:00 for me?
George: OO-oohh-Ah (and a poo fling)
Sean: Thanks George I knew I could count on you!
Then when I get back from my emergency I find that George has driven my manic depressive 4:00 over the edge and they have slit their wrist in my office. But George has used the blood to paint a lovely jungle scene on my office wall.
Sean: Well, you win some, you lose some. Thanks for your help George.

Like I said, the cynicism is flowing through my veins.
Five Songs of the Day:
1. Addicted-Faithless (on the Cruel Intentions soundtrack)
2. After Me-Saliva
3. But Julian, I'm a Little Older-Courtney Love
4. Breakdown-Mae
5. Cure for the Itch-Linkin Park
Random Thought: The "magical amount" ruins a makeout session.

No comments: