12.5.08

Not Quite Father's Day (Thank You Laurel via Rachel Baker)


**Answers by Mackenzie**
What is a daddy? Laurel
My dad's name is... Sean Micheal
He likes to watch... a scary movie
For fun, my dad likes to... watch TV
My dad likes to eat... fruit salad
The thing my dad cooks best is... fruit salad
If I had a lot of money, I would buy dad...donuts
My dad is 3 years old
My dad smells like... a carrot
My dad's job is to... homework
I know my dad loves me because... he loves hugs

Okay, Kenzie was in a funny mood when she answered my questions, and it was right after she answered Laurel's questions. Fruit salad was a very popular answer. Evidently, I cook a great fruit salad (though do not actually remember making any). I did however; open a can of mixed fruit the other night, which Kenzie ate exactly none of. I do like a good scary movie. When I was Kenzie's age I was watching Nightmare on Elm Street and I turned out normal. Don't worry, I have no intention of letting Mackenzie see anything like that, Curious George is scary enough. I'm not sure why I smell like a carrot, but I can always go for a donut. My favorite donut is either a cake donut with sprinkles or a cruller with caramel icing...yum! Kenzie may get the idea that homework is the devil because it is my work, I guess I need to pretend I enjoy doing it a bunch (I can hear Tom Sawyer in my head now). I do love to get and give hugs from Kenzie; there is nothing better, especially after homework.

1 comment:

Rachel Baker said...

Let's give the real credit to Christy Smith...I stole the idea from her blog.