23.7.08

I was arrested!

"Sean was arrested for digging a hole to Hell, which released numerous evil demons into public. he spent six long days in jail, wishing himself dead."

I'm bored and so I did this. Google the your name followed by "was arrested for" and see what comes up.

"Mackenzie was arrested for cocaine possession, ..."

"In 1960, after the Sharpeville massacre, both Rusty and Hilda were again arrested under the Emergency regulations."

"Laura was arrested for murdering Frank's son Damian, a crime she was innocent of. She was acquitted and the real killer turned out to be her lawyer Justus ..."

"Josh was arrested for Distribution of Marijuana with intent in Spring 2005"

"Adam was arrested for terrorizing the school and carrying an illegal weapon."

"Chelle arrested for dealing crack!!!!"

"Alex was arrested for allegedly embezzling two hundred and seventy-three thousand dollars from the post office."

Seems like some of these people have some explaining to do....

2 comments:

Juli Page Morgan said...

Apparently, I've never been arrested as nothing comes up on Google. I must say the title of your blog scared the heck outta me when I first saw it!

Sean said...

Well, the shock value was intended :) But I have to say I think having the ability to release deamons is pretty cool. A lot better than selling crack anyway! Sorry you didn't get a hit, I think it is the whole Juli spellings. I had trouble with Laurel's too. Everytime I tried it came up as a location where people were arrested instead of a person. Oh well, you can't all be cool like me.