16.7.08

Instead of working on my paper....

I did go to the library and work on my paper some today. Tomorrow I am working all day at MINI, but my boss is on vacation and I'm hoping for an easy day and 9 hours to devote to my paper. I only hope I can stay focused since I work at an ADHD clinic! Bio-feedback here I come!

So tonight instead of working on my paper after church this is what I did:




YUM! After church we borrowed some coupons from the Campbells and head to TCBY where I got a Blueberry Cheesecake and gummy bear Shiver! The gummy bears are magical! Kenzie got a scoop of rocky road ice cream, and a comment Laurel had about sums that up, "how did she get it on her shoulder?" Laurel also got a shiver, but she went for a chocolate yogurt and Oreo with nuts; very tasty!

Oh, and before I go for the night: while I was reading Kenzie bedtime stories....

Kenzie: I thought we were going to read the one with the green bean?

Sean: The one with the green bean?...... Oh, do you mean Green Gables?

Kenzie: Yes, that one!

We recently finished The Secret Garden (my favorite quote from the book is, Collin--"I don't want to be queer"--that about sums it up) and have just started reading Anne of Green Gables. After Anne we have Little House in the Big Woods and then we are free to choose another book. I think I have one picked out one already by the author of Because of Winne Dixie called Tale of the Despereaux.


No comments: