8.7.08

Even Hamsters Get Lonely


I was woken up today by Josh. Apparently he was lonely and wanted to sleep with Laurel and I. Why not, Mackenzie had tried it already (at 2:00am). So at 5:00am this morning I felt Josh snuggling next to my arm. I'm not sure he meant to wake me up because he ran from me when I tried to pet him/put him back in his cage. After chasing Josh around the bedroom he finally tried to hide in a pillow that had fallen on the floor, so I carried Josh in the pillow back to his bachelor pad. Realizing it was now 5:30 and I was going to get up soon anyway, I decided to stay awake...yum coffee!

3 comments:

Laurel said...

if he would've crawled on me, he'd be a dead hamster...

Jennifer said...

AWWW! Sean, thats so sweet of you!

becca said...

i love the name. josh the hamster. cute.